Cancellation conditions for Tickets Paid Online - Jan Thiel Tourist Info B.V.
- What to do when you want to change or cancel your reservation?
- What to do when the activity is cancelled?
What to do when you want to change or cancel your reservation?
We understand that travel plans can change, and we will do our utmost to help you change your reservation.
Most tickets for tours and activities can be cancelled or adjusted free of charge. However, this depends on the type of ticket you ordered and the conditions of the Tour-provider.
Jan Thiel Tourist Info B.V. applies the following conditions, unless indicated otherwise on the visited product page or voucher.
- You can cancel or change your reservation free of charge up to 72 hours (3 days) prior to the date of the activity. Changes are always subject to availability.
- You can cancel or change your reservation within 72 hours up to 24 hours prior to the date of the activity. The costs are 20% of the total amount. Changes are always subject to availability.
- Cancellations within 24 hours prior to the date of the activity and no show, are nonrefundable. The costs are equal to the paid amount. You cannot change your reservation through us but must make a new reservation.
- Vouchers with an open date that can be redeemed within a certain period, cannot be cancelled
- Tickets that have not been used, or expired tickets, will not be taken back and reimbursed.
What to do when the activity is cancelled or rescheduled?
Unfortunately, it may occur that a tour is cancelled or rescheduled. Depending on the type of ticket you ordered and the conditions of the tour provider, you can ask for a refund.
Jan Thiel Tourist Info B.V. applies the following procedure, unless indicated otherwise on the visited product page or voucher.
- We only refund paid tickets, if you purchased the tickets directly through us or through our affiliated points of sales.
- In case you paid and received the tickets through our website, you can ask for a refund through the email address email@example.com. Please send a picture of the claimed tickets.
Mention the IBAN number to which we can transfer the payment
- If you purchased your tickets at one of our (affiliated) points of sales, we request you to send the tickets by post. Please send your name and the account number that we can use to transfer the payment.
You can send this to:
Jan Thiel Tourist Info B.V.
8076 PH Vierhouten
Tip: Make a copy of the tickets, in case they get lost in the post.
Please contact our support team in all cases. We will always try to assist you.
In order to find your booking swiftly, we ask you to have your information at hand, such as booking number, name and email address.
You can reach us through phone number +(31)6 515 52 782 and by e-mail through firstname.lastname@example.org.